In order to comply with the Presidents Address to the Nation made on Friday 27th March ordering lockdown from 1am on Monday 30th March and to protect you, our staff and the people of Ghana
Worldwide Movers Ghana Ltd would like our clients to note the following:
1) Please continue to come to us with quote and rate requests so that we can assist you as soon as possible once operations recommence.
2) Please do not send any shipments that are not already at sea. It is more economical for you to hold your shipment at origin than incur storage and demurrage costs in Ghana.
3) We will handle and deliver any emergency shipments, medications and medical equipment to the best of our ability.
3) Where shipments are currently en route they will be held at port. We are aware that port storage and demurrage will be incurred but we will endeavour to have this waived or discounted as much as possible.
4) We will continue to work remotely and will at all times continue to communicate with you about the status of your shipment.
5) As soon as restrictions are lifted we will schedule the delivery of goods as quickly as we can. However, please be aware that there will be a backlog to clear.